Selling or Consignment
If you have an item or items that you would like to offer us for sale, please use the form below to submit the information for our consideration. We will contact you within 48 hours regarding our interest.
Please have the following information available:
- Clear color images of the front and back, and a close-up of the signature or maker's mark
- Dimensions, medium and other details available
- History of the item (when, where and how was it acquired)
- Copies of appraisals or any literature relating to the item or certificates of authenticity, if available
- What is the name of the artist or maker (if known)?
- What is the object and its period (if known)?
- What is the medium or material?
- What are the dimensions? Is there a signature or identifying marks? If so please describe in detail.
- Do you know anything about its history of ownership?
- Please add any other information you think may be helpful in estimating the value of your property, such as a description of condition.
- Has your object been included in an exhibit or referred to in a book, magazine or catalogue? If yes, please provide names, dates and locations.
Selling Privately/Private Treaty Sales
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT MY PROPERTY IS WORTH?
- We will gladly evaluate the work you are considering selling privately. For general inquiries about the value of your property, please complete an estimate request form according to the directions provided, which includes submitting clear color photographs and images of details such as signatures, maker's marks and areas of damage. For other enquiries specific to Private Sales, email us at Auctions@kcmgalleries.com.
WHAT DOES KCM GALLERIES SELL PRIVATELY?
- KCM Galleries offers private sales in impressionist and modern art (prints and paintings), old master prints and paintings, contemporary art (all categories), jewelry, coins, and antiques.
HOW WILL YOU FIND A BUYER FOR MY PROPERTY
- When you consign a work to KCM Galleries for private sale, we will present you with an agreement outlining or exclusive right to offer the work for a specified period of time. KCM Galleries will then begin to discreetly offer your property to individual potential purchaser, one at a time, while keeping you informed of our progress.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SELL MY PROPERTY?
- We will do out utmost to quickly find a buyer for your property, but the timing may vary depending on market demand for your object.